Announcements and Important Events
- Age groups are for the age the day of the race.
- Each school is responsible for getting their own times except for the first 10 in each age group.
- Hill will record top 10 winning times only.
- Awards ceremony will be held outside on the fields or in the case of inclement weather will be held in the gymnasium
Please let your parents, teachers and coaches know that:
- There is no parking for parents on campus
- All car parking for the meet will be at the Barn- please enter just south of Hill’s The Plains Road entrance. The address is 1755 Halfway Road, Middleburg, VA.
- It is a ten minute walk from the parking place to the start and finish line. Please plan ahead for your arrival.
- Buses should use the school’s main entrance and park on the grass circle between the art building and the fields.
Coaches please announce the following information to your runners.
New course this year
- The race isn’t over until you have received your stick. Top 10 only.
- Stay in line & in order; turn your stick in at the clipboard table.
- Water is available at a water table on the lower field.
- No sitting or standing on the wood fences along the road.
- Students are not allowed on the course before or after they have raced.
1:15 Course Walk Through (optional; however, after 1:35 the course will be closed and no students will be allowed on it)
1:45 Welcome &Announcements
1:48 9-10 Girls
2:02 9-10 Boys
2:14 11 Girls
2:26 11 Boys
2:38 12 Girls
2:50 12 Boys
3:02 13+ Girls
3:14 13+ Boys